Monday, May 28, 2012

#105 - She Doesn't Like Squalor



Follow the adventures here.

It's been awhile since my last post and show. I think my brain was on a holding pattern.  We spent a month wanting something we didn't get and now we are experiencing life after that thing.  This is a very, very strange time.

***

A word to the uninitiated - these podcasts tend to get personal; and by that I mean there are bits and pieces of our personal lives that crop up during conversation.  I listen back to them and it sounds a little out of place.  I have a decision to make, whether or not to edit the talk of kids' grades and water bills.  I thought about this for awhile and decided that it's staying in there.  I like the informality of podcasts and this is a part that I also enjoy.  So, if you don't know what Dylan and I are referring to, listen to more shows,.  You'll get it.

***

Have you ever concentrated so hard on a major decision that your eyes fell out of your skull?  That's what I feel is happening to me.  I need to pull the trigger on the next stage of my life.  Details to follow, but just the intensity of defining my life post 40 is pretty huge.  I recommend ibuprofen.

enjoy,
jim

No comments:

Post a Comment