Monday, February 7, 2011

The Two Guys And 9,000 Explosions Show - Part 1


Blam!

That is a photo of Matt and I roughly 20 years ago. I'd like to say a lot has changed since then...but...

Ok, so what I've been doing lately to stave off the inevitable madness is try to put a little more into the show. I'm thinking that if you have the genetic defect in your brain that likes to entertain others, you better tend to it. If not, you're Tyler Durden punching yourself in the face to get out your humdrum existence.

But, alas. My fatal flaw. Do not tell anyone what your plans are. Big mistake. People like to think it makes you more accountable, but in the end you are left with little room to edit your plans. We do not live in a pass or fail world. There is nuance. If I need more time or money or material or advice...take it.

I have certainly been rambling about nothing. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment