Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Zombified Boba Fett Show


A real tear-jerker. Trust me.



I know I've seen this dude before.


Here you go. I recorded this with Matt about a week ago. Shuffling things up.

I got to thinking that its about time I consider this my one and only art form. I really haven;t succeeded at anything else, and that includes podcasting, but I have stuck with this for quite some time. I guess when you plug away at something week after week with almost no feedback and barely any audience to speak of; yet you still come back and do it...that is...something adjacent to...an art form...?

***
The Jeopardy Online test is coming back around. I will test for the fifth time in 3 or 4 years in February. For some reason; perhaps some vestige of hope from childhood, I believe deep down inside my gut that my knowledge of history, sports, science, pop culture and all things cartoon will pay off one day. Still waiting.

***

Watch 'Bob's Burgers'. The Mrs. and I have laughed out loud many times.

Chips ahoy,
jim

No comments:

Post a Comment